March 18, 2008

Podcasting #1

After looking through many other edtech blogs, I realized that I have a different view than others. I'm hoping to offer a little different view on the edtech field. Let me know what you think!
This post is the first of many about podcasting. I'm still new at it, but I'll share my resources and experiences with you.

Link of the Blog: SMARTBoard Lessons Podcast
This is an excellent podcast. I greatly enjoy hearing Ben and Joan sharing and discussing current issues in the IWB field of edtech. Check out the Notebook Software version 10 Episode #111 Clearing the Air. (Hope you don't mind that I linked it!)

A Blog to read: Adventures in Pod Casting
OK, well it isn't exactly a blog, but it is a great resource to begin podcasting in a classroom or for yourself.

Question: Where do you get your tech fix?

No comments:

Post a Comment