January 1, 2013

Taking More Risks in 2013

What does 2013 hold for you? Maybe you know or maybe you don't know. I do know somethings that is holds for me, but others are way up in the air.
I can only deal with those things I can control like work, my side of personal relationships, where I spent my extra time, etc.
Now, I could make a huge list of things that I want to do but why write them all here and then forget them by January 6th? That doesn't work for me. In order to focus on them, they have to be front and center, slapping me in the face every day.
I have a few things that I have to do for my teaching certificate, but that will take a few months to do. Hence I will have to ramp up slower than I want but I will still set some goals for myself to accomplish so I can feel better about what I do to better my fellow teachers, students, friends, and family. (not necessarily in that order)

I so want to list the projects in my head out for you but I will not do it here but here.

What are you planning to do with the next 364 days of you life? I challenge you to live it as though they are the last ones you have.


Take the risk. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment