I moved to New Jersey from Arizona.
I have a new job with #ClassLink. Manager of Educational Sucess
I will have to deal with snow and cold weather.
I moved far away from my family and friends.
I am crazy.
- 1- I didn't have an AZ job.
- 2- I knew I had to spread my wings and jump out of the AZ nest, because it was no longer viable for me.
- 3- There was no other choice than to go.
Don't get me wrong.
- I wanted to stay in AZ.
- I wanted to be near friends and family.
- I wanted a fulfilling job.
- I needed to be in a supportive atmosphere that fed me personally and spiritually.
That was not to be the case, in AZ.
I sit uncertain about my own lodging, but I have a basement to myself.
I sit unsure about my abilities to learn the most complex position I've had yet, but I have a team who has surrounded me and given me tons of support within the first week.
I strongly dislike traffic, but currently commute through the worse traffic in the nation and it is building my patience.
I have no church family, but know that I will find one and worship with them.
I have learned a few things from my past.
- I have to move when able.
- I have to sit when tired.
- I have to speak when necessary.
- I have to #push through when it looks too hard for me.
I don't know and let's go.
I did say 2018 would be a year of change.
to be continued...