November 4, 2018

Ambiance

I was at church and the door greeter called me over to the front door.

Across the street was a skunk! It was coming down the path from a house and then turned to go down the sidewalk. I pulled out my phone and followed it.

I wanted to take a picture of it. As I got closer, I realized I should slow down and take the picture from a distance.

As I got as close as I dared, I started smelling it! Wow. That was a scent I hadn’t had in my nostrils since I was a kid. Potent, knock-me-back, go away smell.

I took my two pictures and let it go it’s way.

As I walked back to the church, I thought of this…

What about me? People are watching me all the time. They see me and want to get close for one reason or another. How close do they dare get?

I am giving off a scent.
What is it?
A lovely and refreshing smell or a stench that says “Go away!”?

How do you smell?
Do you need or want to change it?

I’m going to work on being a sweet smelling savor for all to enjoy.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2F53tvb

No comments:

Post a Comment