February 10, 2019

February 10, 2019

I have two things I want to say about today:

  1. I am not alone in my quest for communication and logical effectiveness at any volunteer level. I attended a leadership conference today and heard so many stories about admin who don’t listen, teams who didn’t work with one another because they didn’t know how to nor, in some cases, wanted to.  This really breaks my heart in that we are supposed to be living and giving a message of hope and transformation. Yet, we deny that power in our lives. Thankfully, there were stories of success when the team saw the effect of proper communication.
  2. I am getting old. My body is not working like it use to. And I’m seeing that I must eat differently. I must be intentional about moving and exercising to stay flexible and healthy. And I must listen to my body and take care so I can rest when I need it and go forward when I can. High blood pressure is no fun when it isn’t under control. (Yes, I am taking my medicine daily.)

February 10, 2019.png



from WordPress http://bit.ly/2TJFrsu

No comments:

Post a Comment