February 12, 2019

February 12, 2019

Short one today.

5 years ago, yesterday, my marriage was legally ended. Years of memories and material items were now dealt with as a business.

There were many things which preceded the divorce. Distrust, resentment, selfishness were a few. I wanted better for us. I wanted to make sure all was well and cared for. However, that was not enough to keep it together. Events occured that made both of us realize that apart was better for the boys than together.

Thus began the rest of my life. It hasn’t been easy. It hasn’t been the most exciting nor the most boring. I’ve made mistakes in other relationships, but I know that I am growing up to be a responsible person.

Finally, lessons I’ve learned are coming to mind and I can apply them to the situations I’m in. I’m not perfect by any means, yet I’m better than what I was.

It is not a train at the end.



from WordPress http://bit.ly/2BzaCQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment