November 17, 2019

Episode 6-#TwitterPoem

I check the tweets from my peeps

From the time I wake to the time I sleep.

I can't wait til I see all the wonderful links

Even though I have to say some do stink.

Not because they are bad or substandard

But because I want to Re-Tweet the Gold standard.

I look, peruse, and amuse at all the good and bad news

I love to find people who share my own personal views.

I follow some of them like a little lamb

But others I mark as awful spam.

But "Why?" you ask, "do I do all this time consuming work

If it were me I were go absolutely berserk!"

I do it because I love technology

And the ways it makes life easier

By the way this is not an apology

Nor trying to make this more cheesier.

The tools I glean from my PLN teams

Are ones I can use outside of my dreams.

To make others come true

I must brew, chew, stew, and construe

Before I make a final debut.

Not of what I can do or what I've gone through

But of what I can give to all those who need.

This is what I want to really imbue,

Positive power, a loud voice, and a strong will to succeed.



from TechyTurner - Still Here https://ift.tt/2r1bH0y

No comments:

Post a Comment