May 12, 2008

Tricked-out Music

Good day folks! Here is another installment of what I have found.
I've been looking around and reading blogs, finding and linking websites in my delicious account. I present to you the links for today.

Link of the Blog (shameless): Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects Download the music and sound effects you need for your multimedia project today at Partners In Rhyme.

A Blog to read: LifeHacker is an awesome site for ALL sorts of techy things. I really like it, so I've bookmarked the ones that I like. here is today's link. Top 10 Ways to Trick Out Your Desktop. I like knowing that there are things that I can do to my desktop and they may (or may not) make my life easier. Take a look and check out the ways.

Video of the Blog: Pachelbel's Canon (from the viewpoint of a musician/comedian)
WARNING: This clip is PG-13 for Mild Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment