July 22, 2009

#BOSY

The beginning of the school year is fast approaching. Are you ready? I'm trying to, but there are some many things that take my time right now that I have to prepare one item a day.
Anyway, hope your preparation is going along fine. Here is a link I have to share.

Extend Your Learning in the Midst of Back-to-school Busyness
.
I would tell you what is is about but I think you can guess it from the title. Donelle does a great job in supplying a ... wait read it yourself. I liked it and I hope you do, too. If so, please leave a comment on hers if not here, okay?

Alright, back to work. I have a BIG post cooking and I must stir the pot some more.

cooking idiom, hmm maybe Ken is rubbing off on me already!

Did you catch the hashtag as a title? It is the one I use in Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment