October 20, 2009

What's New?

Several things have happened to me since I was last here. Check out the brief outline:
Created another announcement for my school. Here
Joined The Educator's PLN - was going to do a short overview but dkapuler beat me to it. Here is his post.
Joined Google Voice and received a number. Now, I will pass out this number to my students and parents as a reliable contact for me. As well a number that I can give to anyone else who wants it.
Joined the Wave. Courtesy of @k_shelton. Not sure how it will work for me but I will figure it out in time. (Any one know of some decent GW tutorials or tips? Still searching!)
I'm also still waiting for my Interwrite Mobi to arrive. I almost want to call eInstruction and ask for a tracking number. But I won't...right now.
We'll see if the next week brings new knowledge, skills, and efficiency from these new tech tools.

Keep it tuned to right here.

Use the RSS feed if you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment