October 23, 2009

PodMobiWave

Starting to get the hang of "podcasting."
If you haven't noticed, I have been doing my school's announcements and posting them to my blog via gcast.com and podOmatic.com.
(YES, I do have two podcasting accounts! Why? You may be asking. I don't know yet.)

I post the episodes and then they update on this blog! I think that is so cool to get them in one place. Now, if I can just get an RSS feed on my school's website then I won't have to email it every day.
(We use Microsoft SharePoint 2007, if you are wondering.)

I also received my Interwrite Mobi today! I'm so excited about it that I will be creating a Clicker quiz tomorrow morning and using the Mobi with it. I do have to load all the software first, but that won't be a problem for me.  I'll let you know how it goes.

I did Wave a bit but haven't gotten back to it for a long period of time. I do need to have more people to Wave with so I can get the hang of it. Meanwhile, I'll watch more of the GW videos that are in the cloud.

What have you been up to?  What have you learned lately? Have you shared it with your PLN/PLC?
If you do, you might be surprised at the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment