March 28, 2010

New Look (Why?)

Well, I finally did it.
I changed the layout and design of my blog.
Why?
Well, I was inspired to to it.  I haven't posted anything because of various reasons (family, job, stress, pre-mid-life crisis, unsure about topics, blogger's block...) But along came this post from Blogger describing their new templates.  I like new beginnings to get old things restarted so I looked through the templates.  I liked what I saw and decided on this template.
It looks much cleaner and appeased my eye more than my customization of a previous template.
I hope you like it and will continue to come back a read.
No promises here on what I will post, but I will post.

There is something therapeutic about writing.

Let me know if you like the new design by leaving a comment.
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's much better! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I figured I'd changed it for someone other than me.

    ReplyDelete