January 2, 2015

New Year, Again?!

So much has happened since 4/2014.
Speaking engagements: Flagstaff, Miami
Conferences: Phoenix, Flagstaff, Atlanta, Tucson, Miami
New People Connections: (I can't list them all right now)
New thoughts: I am not perfect, I am not alone, I am loved anyway via Shay Taylor
New Actions: To be seen this year

That is what a new year is for. Past mistakes create a foundation from which to grow. If I didn't learn it last year, it will come back this year. Guaranteed.
This year will be very interesting. I'm not sure where this year will take, throw, push, pull me, but I know it will be a ride.
In 2014 I realized, I have so many people who are willing to support me and I didn't even know it.
Now is the time to walk with my head up and arms locked with my family and friends.

My word for the year... MOVE via Vicki Davis
My motto: Slow down via Jennifer Ashby
My goals: Stop doing these things.

What are you going to do this year to make it even better than 2014?
I have a few things in mind for myself. 

Watch this space and all my other avenues for the results.

RT

Snow near Prescott, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment