February 19, 2019

February 19, 2019

To continue…

I have to make a decision. I’m I going to go out on this limb and believe my friends are going to support me? Or am I going to play it safe and stick to what I know?

I’m guessing by now you are really wondering about me.
What is going on in his head?
Is he okay? Is he contemplating something that will hurt him and the relationships he has developed?
Possibly.

What is this book he is reading? How can I stop what is going on? Should I call him and offer my support?

These are the very things that society is based upon.
Vagueness.
Shallowness of mind, actions, and talk.
Fear of the unknown
Fear of being the you that is inside.
Always looking to keep the mask safe, repaired, and untarnished with what is happening on the inside.
Putting on a good face for the camera and eyes that are almost always looking.

I’m okay. Really, I am.Confusion.png

 



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2SOZY2m

No comments:

Post a Comment