February 18, 2019

February 18, 2019

Ever wondered what it would be like if you did something that most people wouldn’t believe the story if it was told about you? Yep.
Ever wondered if you could follow through on a thought or action and still be happy with being you? Yep.

Here’s the story…
I have this book. It is filled with ideas and strategies of how to accomplish those ideas. However there are terms I have to figure out. There are things I have to buy that are sold in certain stores. I have to make sure I have the right tools and the time to accomplish the task. I’m not sure I want to complete any of them because of what might happen after I’m done making a mess of my place and possibly my life.

Sound familiar?

Hold up… What do you think I’m talking about?

February 18, 2019.png



from WordPress http://bit.ly/2ts0eVR

No comments:

Post a Comment