March 30, 2019

Quiet

I’ve been quiet lately.

Why?

Because I want to turn a corner and I’m not sure how you all are going to take it.
I’ve had exactly 2 people ask about this blog and wonder why I stopped.
Me being transparent, told them just what I said above.

They encouraged me to go and not look backwards, to the sides, or even listen to those who disagree with me and my positions as shared here.

I know I will gather the naysayers, the closed minded, and trolls. I’ve never been one to invite them with my own words, so I’m not today.

If you don’t agree with me, ask me thoughtful questions, try to understand where I’m coming from. Put yourself in my shoes and try to see life as I see it.

As difficult as that may be, it is the only way to understand someone else’s pain, joy and all the emotions in between.
March 29, 2019.png



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2uDjOPo

No comments:

Post a Comment