May 2, 2020

May 2

It seems as though the weekend has been a better time to take walks. The weather was perfect and the sun was out.
So, of course I go out and enjoy it after the week of cold rain.

Did you know that NJ was hilly? I have climbed many a hill around my place. My legs know.

Back to my points.
As I’m puffing and dragging myself a hill, I realized another feeling was present but not fully blown.  It was in the pit of my stomach and in my chest. It was much more noticeable when I walked by people.
What was the feeling?
Fear?
Foreboding?
Anxiety?
Uneasiness?

Is there reasons for such unnerving emotions?
Yes, but they are out of my control.

So, what do I do?
1st accept them.
2nd Keep moving forward with what I need to do.
3rd Figure out what I can control and control them.

Simplistic? Yes.
But what else do I have to hold on to?

My faith.

May 2-Faith



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3dbadUs

No comments:

Post a Comment