May 1, 2020

May Day 2020

So much has happened since the last time I was here.

Quick summary:
Still healthy
Still in NJ
Still working
The world is embraced by a pandemic and people are told to Shelter In Place.

If you had told me 2 years ago this would happen, I don’t think I would have believed you.
If you had told me people would be losing their collective minds, I would have asked what movie are you watching? Contagion, Deep Impact, or another apocalyptic movie?
BTW, those are really popular on streaming services since this has begun.

I believe people are searching for what to do, what to think, what or how to feel.
There are scientists, doctors, pastors, politicians, or individuals of the general who are all claiming to have the “TRUTH”.

I can say with certainty, all have an agenda and no one else knows the whole stories of each person.

What do I offer? Why write this? I’m processing what this is leading to and trying to gather as much information to make the best decisions possible.
What else can I do?

Listen and pray

May Day 2020



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3fcfSLG

No comments:

Post a Comment